The Universal Pokemon Randomizer is a program which will give you a new experience playing Pokemon games. In the same vein as previously released randomizers, it provides a customized gameplay experience by allowing you to randomize many things:
- The Starter Pokemon choices.
- The Wild Pokemon you encounter in grass, caves and other places.
- The Pokemon that Trainers use against you.
- The base stats which define the potential of each Pokemon.
- The elemental types of each Pokemon.
- The abilities of each Pokemon, in games where they exist.
- The moves that Pokemon learn by gaining levels.
- The contents of each TM which can be taught to Pokemon to give them additional moves (HM moves are not changed to make sure you can still beat the game)
- The ability of each Pokemon to learn each TM or HM move.
- The 'static' Pokemon which you either are given, fight on the overworld, or are sold.
- The names of trainers & the classes they belong in.
- The moves taught by move tutors, for games within which they are significant enough.
Pokemon Y Randomizer Rom Download
Looking for a Randomized X/Y (or ORAS) Rom Hack I have been looking for about 6 hours for a downloadable X/Y randomized rom hack because I am so confused on how to use pk3ds. I've seen some rom hacks like Neo X/Y and Eternal X and Wilting Y but those don't have the.3ds file right there, plain and simple, or are made for homebrew 3DS systems. The Wild Pokemon you encounter in grass, caves and other places. Feb 20, 2015 Download Link At Bottom of Post pk3DS is a ROM editor for 3DS games with tools from various con. Jump to content. ROM - 3DS Research and Development. Wich is normal for Pokemon X/Y) and automatically know what game it is. I also get some errors. Pk3DS: 3DS ROM Editor.
Naturally, you are able to choose exactly what is randomized in your particular ROM. If randomizing things like Pokemon types is just too confusing or unenjoyable, the randomization can be easily tailored to your particular needs.
Why use this randomizer?
It's universal. Every main series Pokemon game released in the US is supported, from Red to Black2 and everything in between.
Alpha Sapphire Extreme Randomizer Download
You can easily create the same random game repeatedly. An important part of Pokemon is competition, and racing your friends to complete a particular random Pokemon game can be a great experience. By sending a couple of pieces of text or a small file you can easily make sure everyone has the exact same game to play with, without having to send around the entire ROM every time.
It's thorough. A decent amount of attention to detail has been invested in this randomizer and so pesky parts of the original games are unlikely to show through. For example, a trainer's random Pokemon will not suddenly use moves they were predefined to use in the original game - they will fully obey the (randomized or not) movesets they have been provided with.
There are small things it does to give you a better experience. When you randomize your ROM, you can choose to apply a few minor tweaks which make the experience more enjoyable in the environment you're likely to be playing the randomized game in. These include changing evolutions which require trading to no longer require trading (so you can obtain powerful Pokemon) and giving you the National Dex at the start of the game to allow you to look up Pokemon that were not intended to be available at the start of the original game.